Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Evangelist R.A. West : Jesus Worked A Miracle For Me

Evangelist R.A. West
Jesus Worked A Miracle For Me
Label : Jay-Boy

Side one [ #33705 ]
Jesus Worked A Miracle For Me
I'm Proud to be a Christian
When I've Gone the Last Mile of the Way
He Is The Beginning and Ending of Time
King Jesus (Send an Angel By My Way)
Side two [ # 33706 ]
He Knows Exactly What I need
I Am to Blame
Because He Lives
He's the Good Shepherd
Time Is Winding Up

R.A. West
March 12, 1947 - July 6, 2002

R.A. West Revivals and Ministries began in 1969. Brother and Sister West and Jason (Jay-Boy), their son, worked with others in small local churches and prayer groups around the Varney, West Virginia area. Brother West worked at that time as a fireman/engineer for the Norfolk and Western Railway Company until the early 70’s when he resigned to follow his calling from the Lord...

Read more here




R.A. West preaching

5 comments:

  1. Bro West was a one of a kind preacher, I would much rather be told what will keep me out of hell than be told a lie and die and go to hell. What I would give to be able to hear him preach again. Not because of him so much but because of who he preached about. He preached the truth. He loved people enough to tell you the truth. I sure do miss it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met my future wife in RA Wests tent 1988 I believe, Gainsville Fl. I was at other of his meeting revivals in Florida as well. Under RD Wilson Min. I'm so glad to have heard many songs Bro. West wrote. This past week, 8-110-18, I search for his song on internet that has stayed with me all these years. " He Was More Than A Man." So True. In my Testimony, I shared about the dark night Jesus save my life. Jesus wanted me to have no doubts about His being Lord and alive. That same night after laid down and the evangelist gone, Jesus Appeared in my room face to face.i melted like the disciples did that early morning at sea. Yet, I confessed Him Lord of my life there in that same moment. He is More Than A Man. He Is LORD Almighty, The Great I AM. Robert Bailes. Orange pk FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a blessing to have seen and read this news about RA West. I met Bro West with the evangelist RD Wilson family. I'm another believer as Bro West that Jesus is not only our Saviour,but also The Almighty God.Remembering Bro West Song "He Was More than a man." Drove me to search for that song on internet. I never really heard RA West preach. I'm so glad these messeage from his Years on the road for Jesus were recordrr and shared. I'm sharing them all over today on internet. 1988 I met my wife in His Tent Gainsville FL. She had a crush on Mr Coolie his piano player. God had better plans for both of us. Our older son is presently the worship leader & video gopher for the Springs Church Orange Park FL. I Praise God for RA West and others who, gave of their lives tin the Tent Ministries. Multitude are Saved today there by, to Go Be The Glory.amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always Love to hear him preach and sing used to go to his tent revivals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any more of singing and preaching of brother ra West

    ReplyDelete