Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jack Adkins : Talking to Myself



Jack Adkins

Adco

CP-4665 - Talking to Myself
CP-4666 - I'll Do You Like You Done Me

Not listed in THIS Adco label discography


What do I know about this record?

"I don’t know. I only know that that’s why I’ve said repeatedly that I want to find out. I want to get to the bottom of this Rite Records discography and find out all that has happened and so far I’ve told you all that I know. And you know the truth of the matter is, for quite some long time, all that you knew was what I’d told you ».

[President Reagan, Press Conference on March 19, 1987, quoted [and shamelessly -but very slightly- edited by me] by William Lutz in his book « Double-Speak », From « Revenue Enchancement » To « Terminal Living »]
.

No comments:

Post a Comment